This is a actually not a virus ..but a trick..that can cause headache
for your friend
1. Right-click on your desktop, go to "new" and click "Create Shortcut"
2. A window will come up. Where it says "Location" enter: shutdown -s -t
3. The rest of the location is customizable. After the -t, press space and enter the amount of time you want someone to have until shutdown in seconds with only numbers when virus is activated. Press space and enter -c then another space and in quotations, type in a comment that will appear when the computer is shutting down. Click "Next". (example: shutdown -s -t 10 -c "WARNING: VIRUS DETECTED. BEGIN SHUTDOWN")
4. On the next screen, name your virus whatever you want, it will still have the same effect. Click "OK".
5. Your fake virus will be on your desktop as whatever you named it. Click to activate it. If done correctly a shutdown or log-off window will come up with the amount of time, your comment, and a bunch of other stuff. You can not abort the shutdown with task manager by trying to close the window or delete the processes.
6. TO ABORT THE FAKE VIRUS YOU MUST click the Start button on your taskbar and click run. Then type in: shutdown -a
Do you like the trick ...please post me in my Guest book
DISCLAIMER:-USE THIS TRICK AT YOUR OWN RISK..i WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM